8.25.2008

Pro/con lists

Here's my story as it appeared in the Stevens Point Journal on Saturday. The editor who interviewed me was kind enough to bring me a copy of the paper when she came to pick me up from my motel and take me to the airport. It was sort of weird to see my byline in another paper.

So now that I'm back in Atlanta, it's time to really start thinking about this job, considering the good, the bad and everything in between. I like to start my heavy mental lifting by warming up with a pro/con list. So far, they're running about even...

2 comments:

Jane said...

decisions, decision. i'm sure you'll make the one that's right for you. will you have to mull over the stevens-point decision while you're at lee's wedding? either way i hope you have a great time!

Eunice said...

Yes, in the end, I think I came to the right decision (with a lot of help from the fam - can't discount their input!). So now my mind will be free to not to worry about job stuff (for a bit) while at the wedding.