11.15.2009

Reinspired

I've been inspired to get back to blogging. Or just communication, in general. I've been pretty bad about keeping in touch with people through Facebook, etc. For a while the most it's been is a sporadic status update or an occasional Google chat conversation.

Wow....my last post was July! Sheez....

Okay, I guess the key to successfully remaining committed to something like this is to keep it small, manageable.

So today was my friend Helen's 49th birthday. I just baked iced pumpkin cookies (this is a tried and true recipe that I highly recommend. Plus, if you gather all these ingredients, you'll have everything you need for homemade pumpkin pie, too). We're celebrating tonight!

3 comments:

maximilianlin said...

hello! yes, lets keep each other accountable for blogging consistently! feel free to be pushy :). hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, iced pumpkin cookies? sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

good stuff :)